ABB Aurora Power-One Trio-8.5-TL-OUTD-S Solar inverter
This new generation of three-phase inverters for medium-sized roof systems is available in three power levels: 5.8kw, 7.5kW and 8.5kW. These compact transfolosis devices provide easy installation, control and monitoring.
The topology of the TRIO-20.0 / 27.6 devices has been reworked again to guarantee outstanding efficiency over a very wide input voltage range. The two MPP trackers of the TRIO-7.5 / 8.5 models provide maximum flexibility during installation for optimal energy yield.
In these latest generation devices, the performance control, monitoring, and inputs for connecting sensors can be directly integrated without external components. A compact expansion card allows access to the Ethernet datalogger so that you can monitor parameters of the inverter both locally (via integrated web servers) or via remote monitoring (AURORA VISION PORTAL) via LAN connection.
- Three-phase bridge technology for DC / AC output
- Trafolose topology
- Two independent MPP trackers (TRIO-7.5 / 8.5) allow maximum yield with differently aligned module fields (a TRIO-5.8 MPPTracker)
- The flat efficiency curve ensures high efficiency and stable returns over the entire input voltage and power range
- Continue input voltage range
- Remote upgrade functionality
- Blind power control