Kostal PIKO 36 EPC Solar inverter PIKO36EPC
Kostal PIKO 36 EPC - Project Representer - Max. PV Power 40 kwp, AC power 36 kW, 6 DC inputs, 1 MPP tracker, 3-phase feed
- High European efficiency> 98%
- P65 degree of protection
- High input voltage of max. 1100 V with up to 25 modules on one String
- Maintenance-free strings
- Standard network and plant protection via internal PIKO EPC AC OFF SWITCH CARD
- Integrated electronic DC switch-off switch
- Interfaces: 2x Ethernet and 1x RS485
- Retrofitting overvoltage protection for AC and DC (Type 2)
- Retrofitting overvoltage protection for communication via Ethernet and RS485
- Dimensions (mm): 540 x 700 x 265
- Weight (kg): 51
5 years Kostal manufacturer's warranty
The installation of the PIKO 36 EPC is like being used by Kostal easy and quickly. With the maximum DC voltage of 1100 V string lengths up to 25 modules can be realized, which can be reduced to the loss powers and costs. The housing protection type IP 65 also allows secure operation indoors like outside. Six DC inputs with SunClix plugs provide a tool-free and easy connection of the modules.
That from the current PIKOSeries Well-known communication board also comes when PIKO 36 EPC for use. As usual, the proven menu navigation is available. The standard includes two network connections (RJ45) and an RS 485 connection.
To avoid damage caused by reverse flows, the PIKO 36 EPC on a maintenance-free concept for StringMonitoring without backups. The streams of each input are measured and if necessary can be switched off via the existing relays the affected entrance pair. Thus, a backflow is avoided. Optionally, both the DC page as well as on the AC side can be installed overvoltage plug modules (type 2 arresters). Of course, this also applies to the RS485 and the network (RJ45) communication. All mentioned protective measures are located in the housing of the inverter. Thus, no external devices need to be installed.
Further information can be found in the datasheet below to download
|AC performance:||20 kW|
|Intgr. Data logger:||Yes|