SMA SUNNY ISLAND SI8.0H-13 Redundant SI8.0H-13 with Wi-Fi
Proven technology now even more cost-effective
Worldwide is the world Sunny Iceland already installed more than 70,000 times. In the new generation, installers and plant operators benefit from an even more user-friendly battery inverter.
- Lower system costs due to fewer components
- Faster installation and commissioning by simple web interface
- Higher warranty life: 10 years
Communicative in all areas
Thanks to the integrated web interface and the standard interfaces WLAN and Ethernet, the Sunny Iceland now simply configure and monitor via smartphone or tablet.
- Standard interfaces Ethernet and WLAN use
- WebConnect for quick and easy plant monitoring with Sunny Portal / Sunny Places
- Local monitoring over the web interface
- Optimized Data Logging for maximum transparency even without permanent online access
Flexible for own homes and commercial enterprises
Whether in use in network remote areas or in private and commercial energy management: the Sunny Iceland is maximum flexible. He leaves planners for all the freedoms regarding the system size and type, the battery and the type of power generation. For self-consumption systems, replacement current systems and island systems.
- Retrofittable and modular expandable for single and three-phase systems from 1 to 30 kilowatts
- For all lead acid batteries and over 20 different Li-ion batteries
- Expandable with SMA Multicluster technology for systems from 20 to 300 kilowatts